Harley-Davidson 2024 X™ 350 for Sale ACT Australia
2024 X™ 350 Specifications and Information
Lightweight and agile, built to conquer the urban grid.
THIS IS THE RIGHT BIKE FOR
- Strong mid-range torque
- Dual front disc brakes (ABS)
- All-LED lighting
2024 X™ 350 Features
- Aggressive riding position
- Mid-mount foot controls
- Passenger seat
- Rider safety enhancements available
AMERICAN FLAT-TRACKER STYLING
Inspired by the legendary Harley-Davidson XR750's design.
REAL-WORLD STREET-RIDING PERFORMANCE
Lightweight and agile, with an engine tuned for strong mid-range torque.
Passenger pillion and foot pegs enable a two-up adventure.
LIGHT UP THE NIGHT
All-LED lighting designed to deliver style and outstanding performance.
The narrow shape of the seat nose and the rear of the fuel tank allow you to better grip the bike during braking and cornering maneuvers, and also make it possible for most riders to confidently place feet down flat at a stop.
RUGGED AND RELIABLE 353CC POWERTRAIN
Liquid cooled for consistent and optimal performance in all riding situations.
- Length 2,110 mm
- Seat Height, Unladen 777 mm
- Ground Clearance 143 mm
- Rake 24.8
- Trail 140 mm
- Wheelbase 1,410 mm
- Tyres, Front Specification 120/70-ZR17/58W
- Tyres, Rear Specification 160/60-ZR17/69W
- Tyre, Type Maxxis Supermaxx ST
- Fuel Capacity 13.5 l
- Oil Capacity (w/filter) 3.2 l
- Weight, As Shipped 180 kg
- Weight, In Running Order 195 kg
- Engine 2 Liquid-cooled, Parallel-Twin, 353cc
- Bore 70.5 mm
- Stroke 45.2 mm
- Displacement 353 cc
- Compression Ratio 11.9:1
- Fuel System Electronic Sequential Port Fuel Injection (ESPFI)
- Exhaust 2 into 1 short single, 3 catalyst
- Engine Torque Testing Method GB/T20076-2006, GB/T5363-2008
- Engine Torque 3 31 Nm
- Engine Torque (rpm) 7000
- Horsepower 36 HP / 27 kW @ 9500 rpm
- Lean Angle, Right (DEG.) 46.4
- Lean Angle, Left (DEG.) 43.7
- Fuel Economy Testing Method WMTC
- Fuel Economy (rpm) 4.95 l/100 km
- CO2 Emissions Testing Method WMTC
- CO2 Emissions 115 g/km CO2
- Primary Drive Chain, 82/31
- Gear Ratios (overall) 1st 3.167
- Gear Ratios (overall) 2nd 2.056
- Gear Ratios (overall) 3rd 1.556
- Gear Ratios (overall) 4th 1.333
- Gear Ratios (overall) 5th 1.19
- Gear Ratios (overall) 6th 1
- Front Fork 41mm upside down rebound adjustable
- Rear Shocks Oil and gas separation type, rebound damping adjustable, preload adjustable shock absorber
- Wheels, Front Type 4 Cast aluminium
- Wheels, Rear Type 4 Cast aluminium
- Brakes, Type Front floating, rear solid
- Brakes, Caliper Type 4-piston fixed front and 1-piston floating rear
- Lights (as per country regulation), Indicator Lamps All LED, low beam, high beam and signature position lamp. All LED Tail/Stop, front signal lights and rear turn signals.
- Gauges Combined electronic instrument stepper motor indicating vehicle speed, digital indicates rpm, hour, total trip, two trips (A + B), km/mile indication
- Prices listed are the ride away pricing for base models. Options such as colour are available at additional cost. Ride Away Price includes registration fees and CTP insurance where applicable.Prices subject to change without prior notice.
- Recommended 91 octane (95 RON) or higher fuel (R+M)/2.
- Values shown are nominal. Performance may vary by country and region.
- Standard and optional wheels may vary by country and region.
- Riding range estimates provided following the SAE J2982 and are based on expected performance of a fully-charged battery when operated under specified conditions. Actual range will vary depending on riding habits, ambient weather and equipment conditions.