Harley-Davidson 2022 Low Rider™ ST for Sale ACT Australia
2022 Low Rider™ ST Specifications and Information
Legendary style in a tall performance bagger package, with an all-new fairing design and a powerful Milwaukee-Eight 117 engine.
THIS IS THE RIGHT BIKE FOR
- Rebels seeking a now classic West Coast style
- Touring comfort with a performance first attitude
- FXRT devotees who want the latest riding enhancements
Milwaukee-Eight™ 117 V-Twin
The new pinnacle of torque and displacement with a factory-installed powertrain. Precision oil/air cooling. 168 Nm of torque at 3500 RPM. Tuned heavy breather intake and high flow exhaust maximize engine performance, a boost you can feel with every twist of the throttle.
FRAME MOUNTED FAIRING
BLACKED OUT EVERYTHING
SPORT TOURING PROFILE
- Engine 2 Milwaukee-Eight® 117
- Bore 103.5 mm
- Stroke 114.3 mm
- Displacement 1,923 cc
- Compression Ratio 10.2:1
- Fuel System Electronic Sequential Port Fuel Injection (ESPFI)
- Exhaust 2-into-2 shotgun; catalyst in muffler
- Length 2,365 mm
- Seat Height, Unladen 720 mm
- Ground Clearance 150 mm
- Rake 28
- Trail 145 mm
- Wheelbase 1,615 mm
- Tyres, Front Specification 110/90B19,62H,BW
- Tyres, Rear Specification 180/70B16,77H,BW
- Fuel Capacity 18.9 l
- Oil Capacity (w/filter) 4.7 l
- Weight, As Shipped 315 kg
- Weight, In Running Order 327 kg
- Engine Torque Testing Method EC 134/2014
- Engine Torque 3 168 Nm
- Engine Torque (rpm) 3,500
- Lean Angle, Right (deg.) 30
- Lean Angle, Left (deg.) 30
- Primary Drive Chain, 34/46 ratio
- Gear Ratios (overall) 1st 9.311
- Gear Ratios (overall) 2nd 6.454
- Gear Ratios (overall) 3rd 4.793
- Gear Ratios (overall) 4th 3.882
- Gear Ratios (overall) 5th 3.307
- Gear Ratios (overall) 6th 2.79
- Lights (as per country regulation), Indicator Lamps All LED, low beam, high beam and signature position lamp headlamp; LED Zeppelin Tail/Stop; Incandescent bullet turn signals
- Gauges 4-inch analog tachometer with digital speedometer, gear, odometer, fuel level, clock, trip and range indication
- Prices listed are the ride away pricing for base models. Options such as colour are available at additional cost. Ride Away Price includes registration fees and CTP insurance where applicable.
- Recommended 91 octane (95 RON) or higher fuel (R+M)/2.
- Values shown are nominal. Performance may vary by country and region.
- Standard and optional wheels may vary by country and region.
- Riding range estimates provided following the SAE J2982 and are based on expected performance of a fully-charged battery when operated under specified conditions. Actual range will vary depending on riding habits, ambient weather and equipment conditions.
2022 Low Rider™ ST
Adds $355 to MSRP