Harley-Davidson 2022 Low Rider™ El Diablo for Sale ACT Australia
2022 Low Rider™ El Diablo Specifications and Information
A modern expression of the iconic 1983 Harley-Davidson FXRT and representation of the custom movement it ignited that lives on to this day, the 2022 Low Rider El Diablo embodies the spirit of counterculture in Southern California in the ‘80s in a contemporary package that includes meticulously crafted custom paint and high-performance audio from Rockford Fosgate, each one individually serialized.
THIS IS THE RIGHT BIKE FOR
- Fans of the FXRT and ‘80s SoCal styling
- Riders looking for outrageous performance and the attitude to match
- Those that appreciate craftsmanship and attention to detail in a highly exclusive, limited-edition bike
Price is for Vivid Black (or solid colour where Vivid Black is not offered). Overseas model shown. The visual appearance and specifications of vehicles may vary by market and may differ from vehicles manufactured and delivered. Please contact your local Harley-Davidson dealership for more information. All comparisons made are between original equipment 2019 and 2020 models.
Milwaukee-Eight 114™ Engine
FRAME MOUNTED FAIRING
CUSTOM CRAFTED PAINT
- Engine 2 Milwaukee-Eight® 114
- Bore 102 mm
- Stroke 114 mm
- Displacement 1,868 cc
- Compression Ratio 10.5:1
- Fuel System Electronic Sequential Port Fuel Injection (ESPFI)
- Exhaust 2-into-2 shotgun; catalyst in muffler
- Length 2,355 mm
- Seat Height, Unladen 690 mm
- Ground Clearance 120 mm
- Rake (steering head) (deg) 28
- Trail 145 mm
- Wheelbase 1,615 mm
- Tyres, Front Specification 110/90B19,62H,BW
- Tyres, Rear Specification 180/70B16,77H,BW
- Fuel Capacity 18.9 l
- Oil Capacity (w/filter) 4.7 l
- Weight, As Shipped 295 kg
- Weight, In Running Order 308 kg
- Engine Torque Testing Method EC 134/2014
- Engine Torque 3 155 Nm
- Engine Torque (rpm) 3,000
- Lean Angle, Right (deg.) 30.1
- Lean Angle, Left (deg.) 30.1
- Primary Drive Chain, 34/46 ratio
- Gear Ratios (overall) 1st 9.311
- Gear Ratios (overall) 2nd 6.454
- Gear Ratios (overall) 3rd 4.793
- Gear Ratios (overall) 4th 3.882
- Gear Ratios (overall) 5th 3.307
- Gear Ratios (overall) 6th 2.79
- Wheels, Front Type Dark bronze, Radiate cast Aluminium wheel
- Wheels, Rear Type 7 Dark bronze, Radiate cast Aluminium wheel
- Brakes, Caliper Type 4-piston fixed front and 2-piston floating rear
- Lights (as per country regulation), Indicator Lamps 6 High beam, turn signals, neutral, low oil pressure, engine diagnostics, ABS, security, low battery voltage, low fuel
- Gauges 4 inch analog speedometer with digital gear, odometer, fuel level, clock, trip, range and tachometer indication; 4 inch analog tachometer
- ANTI-LOCK BRAKE SYSTEM (ABS) Included
- Prices listed are the ride away pricing for base models. Options such as colour are available at additional cost. Ride Away Price includes registration fees and CTP insurance where applicable. Prices subject to change without prior notice.
- Recommended 91 octane (95 RON) or higher fuel (R+M)/2.
- Values shown are nominal. Performance may vary by country and region.
- Standard and optional wheels may vary by country and region.
- Riding range estimates provided following the WMTC 134/2014 Annex VII Appendix 3.3 are based on expected performance of a fully-charged battery when operated under specific conditions. Actual range will vary depending on riding habits, ambient weather and equipment conditions. Range as shown is with maximum power and minimum regeneration selected.
2022 LOW RIDER™ EL DIABLO
El Diablo Bright Red and El Diablo Dark Red Metallic Fade