Harley-Davidson 2021 FORTY-EIGHT for Sale ACT Australia
Review 2021 FORTY-EIGHT Specifications and Information
Heavy-hitting fat tire style with an iconic peanut tank and bulldog stance.
- Urban riders looking to command attention
- A powerful stance, smooth ride and sharp handling
- 1200cc Air-Cooled Evolution V-Twin engine
1200 CC AIR-COOLED EVOLUTION™ ENGINE
An iconic V-Twin engine that is renowned for its massive low-end torque and soul-satisfying sound. Lightweight aluminum heads and cylinders improve air-cooling efficiency.
FAT FRONT WHEEL
Custom rubber reminiscent of the lead-sled culture. You get a beefy front end with a tall, fat MT90 tire that gives the bike a dominating presence up front and provides a smooth ride and solid handling.
49MM FORK WITH CARTRIDGE DAMPENING
The brawny 49mm front fork is accentuated by massive triple clamps and fork brace. Weâ€™ve also added cartridge damping technology to keep the handling crisp and confident, no matter how rough or winding the road ahead.
EMULSION REAR SHOCK WITH SCREW ADJUSTER
Features an Emulsion rear shock with a screw pre-load adjuster that soaks up every bump the street throws your way, and easily adjusts to fit your riding style.
SPLIT 9-SPOKE CAST ALUMINUM WHEELS
A set of black hardcore rims with added machined highlights to set off the design. They're built of lightweight cast aluminium, so even with the plentitude of fat black rubber rolling underneath the ride feels light and nimble.
FOUNDATION BRAKE SYSTEM
An innovative, high-performing system that gives riders more confidence on the road and more power and predictability when you squeeze the brakes.
ICONIC 2.1 GALLON FUEL TANK
A classic peanut fuel tank design that adds to the machine's low, powerful bulldog look, showing off the solid mass of the engine and the rawboned style of the lean Sportster® frame.
- Engine 2 Air-cooled, Evolution™
- Bore 88.9 mm
- Stroke 96.8 mm
- Displacement 1202 cc
- Compression Ratio 10ï¼š01
- Fuel System Electronic Sequential Port Fuel Injection (ESPFI)
- Exhaust Black, staggered, shorty exhaust with dual mufflers
- Length 2,165 mm
- Seat Height, Unladen 710 mm
- Ground Clearance 110 mm
- Rake (steering head) (deg) 30.2
- Trail 135 mm
- Wheelbase 1,495 mm
- Tyres, Front Specification 130/90B16 73H
- Tyres, Rear Specification 150/80B16 77H
- Fuel Capacity 7.9 l
- Oil Capacity (w/filter) 2.6 l
- Weight, As Shipped 247 kg
- Weight, In Running Order 252 kg
- Engine Torque Testing Method EC 134/2014
- Engine Torque 3 96 Nm
- Engine Torque (rpm) 3,500
- Lean Angle, Right (deg.) 27.1
- Lean Angle, Left (deg.) 27.1
- Primary Drive Chain, 38/57 ratio
- Gear Ratios (overall) 1st 9.004
- Gear Ratios (overall) 2nd 6.432
- Gear Ratios (overall) 3rd 4.783
- Gear Ratios (overall) 4th 3.965
- Gear Ratios (overall) 5th 3.4
- Lights (as per country regulation), Indicator Lamps High beam, neutral, low oil pressure, turn signals, engine diagnostics, low fuel warning, low battery, security system (if equipped), ABS (if equipped)
- Gauges Handlebar-mounted electronic speedometer with odometer, time-of-day clock, dual tripmeter, low fuel warning light, low oil pressure light, engine diagnostics readout, LED indicator lights
- Prices listed are the ride away pricing for base models. Options such as colour are available at additional cost. Ride Away Price includes registration fees and CTP insurance where applicable.
- Recommended 91 octane (95 RON) or higher fuel (R+M)/2.
- Values shown are nominal. Performance may vary by country and region.
- Standard and optional wheels may vary by country and region.
- Riding range estimates provided following the SAE J2982 and are based on expected performance of a fully-charged battery when operated under specified conditions. Actual range will vary depending on riding habits, ambient weather and equipment conditions.
Adds $295 to MSRP
Adds $295 to MSRP