FROM THE SHADY SIDE OF THE FAMILY TREEThe dark style, modern edge and reinvigorated ride of the Heritage model take nostalgia ripping into a new place.
Price is for Vivid Black (or solid colour where Vivid Black is not offered). Overseas model shown. The visual appearance and specifications of vehicles may vary by market and may differ from vehicles manufactured and delivered. Please contact your local Harley-Davidson dealership for more information. All comparisons made are between original equipment 2019 and 2020 models.
A Dark Classic with Modern Edge
Milwaukee-Eight 114® Big Twin Engine
Signature LED Forward Lighting
Lockable and Sealed Saddlebags
High Performance Rear Mono Shock
High Performance Front Suspension
- Milwaukee-Eight® ENGINE :
- Vivid Black $33,995AUD
- Engine 2 Milwaukee-Eight® 114
- Bore 102 mm
- Stroke 114 mm
- Displacement 1,868 cc
- Compression Ratio 10.5:1
- Fuel System Electronic Sequential Port Fuel Injection (ESPFI)
- Exhaust 2-into-2 shorty dual; catalyst in muffler
- Length 2,415 mm
- Seat Height, Unladen 680 mm
- Ground Clearance 120 mm
- Rake (steering head) (deg) 30
- Trail 140 mm
- Wheelbase 1,630 mm
- Tyres, Front Specification 130/90B16,53H,BW
- Tyres, Rear Specification 150/80B16,77H,BW
- Fuel Capacity 18.9 l
- Oil Capacity (w/filter) 4.7 l
- Weight, As Shipped 316 kg
- Weight, In Running Order 330 kg
- Luggage Capacity -Volume 0.043 m3
- Engine Torque Testing Method EC 134/2014
- Engine Torque 3 155Nm
- Engine Torque (rpm) 3,250
- Lean Angle, Right (deg.) 27.3
- Lean Angle, Left (deg.) 28.5
- Primary Drive Chain, 34/46 ratio
- Gear Ratios (overall) 1st 9.311
- Gear Ratios (overall) 2nd 6.454
- Gear Ratios (overall) 3rd 4.793
- Gear Ratios (overall) 4th 3.882
- Gear Ratios (overall) 5th 3.307
- Gear Ratios (overall) 6th 2.79
- Wheels, Front Type Gloss Black, Steel Laced
- Wheels, Rear Type 7 Gloss Black, Steel Laced
- Brakes, Caliper Type 4-piston fixed front and 2-piston floating rear
- Lights (as per country regulation), Indicator Lamps 6 High beam, turn signals, neutral, low oil pressure, engine diagnostics, auxilary lighting, cruise, ABS, security, low battery voltage, low fuel
- Gauges 5 inch analog speedometer with digital gear, odometer, fuel level, clock, trip, range and tachometer indication
- Availability of colours may vary from dealer to dealer and is subject to change without further notice.
- Recommended 95 octane or higher fuel (R+M)/2.
- Values shown are nominal. Performance may vary by country and region.
- See motorcycle owner’s manual for complete details.
- All models include security system *, 24 months Harley Assist, and 12 months International HOG membership. Price advertised is the maximum dealer ride away price. Offer ends Aug 31, 2018 unless extended. For Australia the ride away price includes 12 months private registration, 12 months Compulsory Third Party Insurance, Dealer Delivery and Stamp Duty ^. Optional extras not included. Full details on pricing can be obtained from your local authorised dealer. ^Ride Away pricing for Australia is based on a purchaser with a good riding record- may be higher for other purchasers that do not meet this criteria.
- Security system includes immobiliser and siren.
- Standard and optional wheels may vary by country and region.
- Model specifications, including fitted parts and accessories vary by country and region.
2020 Harley Davidson Softail Heritage Classic 114
Blliard Red Vivid Black
Scorched Orang Silver Flux
Silver Pine Spruce